All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild on your logic and reasoning skills, exercise your mind and enjoy these fiendishly addictive Sudoku puzzles! Created by puzzles expert Dr Gareth Moore, this collection of over 200 all-new Sudoku has something for everyone, diehard players and vices alike. Arranged by level of difficulty, these puzzles provide a clear progression, giving a real sense of satisfaction and achievement. Ranging from the gently tasking through to the extremely challenging, Sudoku require language or mathematical skills but are a pure pattern-spotting and logic conundrum. Providing hours of captivating (although sometimes infuriating) fun, these beautifully simple yet tricky puzzles are waiting to test you!
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Little Book of Puzzles, The Kids' Book of Crosswords, The Brain Workout, Train the Brain. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D at the University of Cambridge, UK, where he worked on machine intelligence.
- Author(s)Alastair Chisholm,Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NotePuzzles
- Weight122 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.