All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku enthusiasts, rejoice! Here's a collection of 135 engrossing puzzles that promise to truly test your skills. Created by Terry Stickels, a nationally syndicated puzzle-maker, the challenges range in difficulty from medium to very hard. And if you're stumped, complete solutions appear at the end of the book.
- Author BiographyTerry Stickels is a nationally syndicated writer whose puzzles - in the form of books, calendars, card decks, and posters - challenge readers' critical thinking skills. His daily column, STICKELERS, is published by King Features and appears in several leading U.S. newspapers, including The Washington Post, The Chicago Sun-Times, and The Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
- Author(s)Terry Stickels
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.