Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionWith 131 incredibly varied logic and number puzzles, including over 50 different types of puzzle, Sudoku Xtra 5 offers greater variety than any other puzzle publication. Puzzle types range from Sudoku and many variants, through to less common Japanese puzzles such as Suraromu, Tentai Show/Sym-a-Pix, Nurikabe, Slitherlink, Masyu and Yajilin. The Sudoku selection includes Jigsaw, Extra Region, Skyscraper, Outside and many more variations, whilst other puzzle types include popular picture puzzle Hanjie. Other featured puzzles include Calcudoku, Killer Sudoku, Kakuro, Hashi, Futoshiki, Kuromasu and many more! Printed on large paper and with puzzles at a range of difficulties, Sudoku Xtra is suitable for both logic puzzle fans and casual solvers alike. Featuring hand-made puzzles created by Dr Gareth Moore, author of a wide range of puzzle and brain-training books, Sudoku Xtra is easily the best and most comprehensive collection of these puzzles outside Japan. No matter what you like, you're sure to find many things to enjoy in Sudoku Xtra issue 5. Visit SudokuXtra.com for even more details.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore,Gareth Moore
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.