All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you or anyone you kw - from relatives to friends to the mailman - is on the verge of addiction, frustrated with how much fun Sudoku can be, this book is perfect. It offers over 200+ Frustratingly Difficult puzzles with places to record your time so you can chart your progress. Each puzzle is new, offers only one solution, so you can't cheat by guessing, and the answers are available online. 174 puzzles are of the 9 x 9 variety, with 28 puzzles of the more difficult 16 x 16 variety. These puzzles were recently used in first-ever Sudoku tournament in Anchorage, Alaska, a cold place where all you can do is Sudoku puzzles during the winter! The Sudoku experts had a fantastically frustrating time solving them and verified they are as difficult as any Sudoku puzzle in print or online. This book is engrossing, challenging, and totally addictive. And the best part is you can't cheat by looking at the solutions. Instead answers are online at www.frustratedfanatic.com! Two puzzles per page offer hours and hours of entertainment, with over 200 puzzles in all to give you lots of frustrating fun! Cheryl Kirk, the author, supplies newspapers, web site and other organizations with Sudokus when she's t writing computer books.
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- Place of PublicationAnchorage
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byL Kirk,Marsha
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.