All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere together for the first time on CD is the continuation of Kinsey Millhone's adventures... D Is for Deadbeat Alvin Limardo hires Kinsey Millhone to deliver $25,000 to a fifteen-year-old kid. Seems pretty straightforward; or it would have been if Limardo wasn't a phony. Burned but determined, Kinsey finds Limardo-dead. Finding the killer will be a tough assignment, but t as tough as making a stiff pay his debts. E Is for Evidence When Kinsey is framed for insurance fraud, she is expecting a complicated, tiring investigation. But she's t counting on the involvement of her long-departed ex-husband. And she's certainly t counting on murder. F Is for Fugitive Kinsey must prove the incence of a man already found guilty of murder. Bailey Fowler, escaped convict of a crime he swears he didn't commit, is picked up on a fluke of mistaken identity and turns to Kinsey to keep him from being sent back to prison, by finding the real killer.
- Author BiographySue Grafton spends part of the year in Kentucky and the rest in California. All of her Alphabet Mysteries are available from Random House Audio, read by Judy Kaye.
- Author(s)Sue Grafton
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleKinsey Millhone Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight263 g
- Width129 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Read byJudy Kaye
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
- AU $28.40Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.