All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $11.25Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLifelike flowers and foliage are yours to make with this great book from Lisa Slatter. Twenty projects cover a variety of sugar flowers including incredibly lifelike roses, lilies and orchids. Experienced cake decorator and author Lisa Slatter shows you how to make these wonderful flowers from first principles and simple shapes. This book will appeal to everyone from beginners to flower experts with a mix of fantastic and true-to-life flowers and foliage.
- Author BiographyLisa Slatter lives with her family in Buckinghamshire, UK. She is the Deputy Head of the Knightsbridge PME School of Cake Decorating in Enfield, UK. Lisa is a City & Guilds qualified Sugarcraft Teacher and an Accredited Demonstrator for the British Sugarcraft Guild. Teaching the art of sugarcraft both nationally and internationally, she has won many awards for her work and is a regular contributor to Cake Craft & Decoration magazine. Sugar Flowers is Lisa's second title in the Twenty to Make Series, Decorated Cookies, published in June 2010 was her first.
- Author(s)Lisa Slatter
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note52 colour illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.