Sugar Free Baking: For Busy Families by Mrs Nicole Beardsley (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.64+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSugar Free Baking for busy families is the healthy baking learner guide for busy Mum's. Parents these days are so aware of the need for healthy and nutritious breakfasts and snacks for their family, but they struggle to kw where to start in making them. Sugar Free Baking is the book that parents have been waiting for. With 8 pages of handy charts and tips you will be guided through the rules of baking without refined sugar and flour and the alternatives you can use. You'll learn how to pump your recipes up with immune boosting and calming wholefoods, and the top tips on how to make the transition to healthy eating for your family without any fuss or pain! With 30 recipes covering breakfast, snacks and dessert that are refined sugar, dairy, wheat and soy free this beautifully designed collection will inspire and support you in transitioning your family to healthier eating.
- Author BiographyNicole Beardsley is a Mother of 3 with a life's purpose to heal others. With over 10 years of experience in the health industry she was challenged both emotionally and educationally 4 years ago when her young daughter was unable to be healed with Western medicine. So began a journey into the world of nutrition as she uncovered that it was a modern diet wreaking havoc with her daughter's fragile immune system. She studied nutrition, read every book available to her on food and it's impact on the body, spoke to experts in alternative medicine and experimented on her own children with an alternative diet including wholefoods, superfoods and fermented foods. She wrote all of her recipes down for her own personal reference and interestingly as her daughter healed she had requests for her creations. 4 years on and she is now a certified and practicing Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, a successful author, motivational speaker, blogger and owner of The Happy Parent Project. Nicole says that there is a wealth of knowledge out there for parents on how to live a healthier lifestyle, but what's missing is someone to support them to do it. I decided to share these recipes with other Mum's because I could see that they needed the support that was missing for me 4 years ago. I was exhausted with a newborn, my daughter was always sick and I didn't know what to feed her. This book is what I needed myself. They're simple recipes that are healthy alternatives to your kids favourite treats, packed full of immune boosting foods so they won't get sick, quick and easy to prepare, and 'normal' looking so that your kids can take them to school without feeling like they're missing out!
- Author(s)Mrs Nicole Beardsley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $38.26Trending at AU $40.81
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.23
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.66
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.32
- AU $22.85Trending at AU $25.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.