All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are lots of sugar substitutes available for people who don't want to eat refined sugar; this book uses many different kinds of natural sweeteners in all-new triple-tested recipes. There is also information on what the sweetening ingredients are, where to purchase them and how to incorporate them into your cooking.
- Author BiographyBauer Books are experts at producing beautiful, easy-to-use cookbooks that have delicious recipes and sumptuous photographs. The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are renowned for their reliability as each recipe is Triple Tested for success in the famous AWW Test Kitchen. They will work every time in every home kitchen. From the magazine brand which engenders huge trust and confidence amongst its 2.2 million readers*, The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are prepared and presented with the same high level of expertise and attention to detail. The cookbooks focus on everything from fast and healthy family meal ideas to spectacular food for entertaining. These highly desirable cookbooks make perfect gifts.
- Author(s)Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Weight1384 g
- Width233 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.33
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $36.08
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.