All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is structured as: An overview of the architecture of the application and database, how it all fits together A module development tutorial, showing the essential steps for hooking your module into the SugarCRM infrastructure A section of common customizations that can be performed against the codebase The book is for PHP developers working with SugarCRM, who want to extend its capabilities. Readers should have a basic kwledge of SugarCRM as the book does t cover installation and usage of SugarCRM. This can be gained from Implementing SugarCRM.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Alexander Bain first started customizing CRM systems back in the mid '90s when he was team leader for Vodafone's Cascade project - the team took the 'out-of-the-box' Clarify CRM and turned it into a radio base station planning application, complete with a workflow engine for passing jobs between the different departments involved in the planning, building, and implementation of a radio network. Since then he's lectured at the University of Central Lancashire, and currently Mark writes articles on all things Linux and Open Source for Linux Format, Newsforge.com and Linux Journal. SugarCRM customization, therefore, seems the obvious choice for this, his second book, since it combines Mark's knowledge of working with commercial CRMs and the Open Source philosophy. Mark works from his home on the edge of the Lake District in the UK, where he lives with his wife, two dogs and two cats, and gets the odd visit from his sons - Michael and Simon.
- Author(s)Dr. Mark Alexander Bain
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date14/02/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.