Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSugar is killing you. If you are typical, you are consuming eugh sugar (or foods that act like sugar) to cause damage throughout your body. The destruction brought on by sugar doesn't happen quickly, but slowly over time; much like the damage done by ather addictive substance: cigarettes. Sugarettes, by Dr. Scott Olson ND, explores our obsession with sugar and its resulting health consequences. The average person eats an astonishing half-pound of sugar a day. For many of us, we don't eat that much sugar because we want to, but because we have to-much like any other addict. While the taste might be sweet to the tongue, the effects of this sugary compulsion are t. Sugar addiction is a contributing factor to the worldwide epidemic of diabetes, heart disease, and obesity and other health problems. With such a tempting enemy, is it any wonder we are losing the health wars? Dr. Scott's Sugarettes forces us to look at our sugar addiction and what consequences it has for our health. It details specific and actionable steps every individual can take to master their diets and take control of their addictive relationship with sugar, empowering consumers with the tools to change their lives and their heath.
- Author BiographyDr. Scott Olson is a Naturopathic doctor, expert in alternative medicine, author, and medical researcher. Dr. Scott has spent his whole life researching optimal diets for humans. Spurred on by his patients' struggles with sugar addiction, he was determined to discover just how addictive and harmful sugar can be and ways to overcome that addiction. When he is not researching, writing, or coaching patients on their health, he can be found outdoors running, riding his bike, and enjoying the mountains of Colorado, where he lives.
- Author(s)Dr Scott Olson
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.