All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionIdentify suicide potential from the latest clinical research on risk factors, the impact of mental disorders, social stressors, and psychological vulnerability. Inside you will find tools to help those individuals who are engaging in self-injury and homicidal behaviors. Filled with specific examples and stories, effective assessments, strategies for treatment planning, and evidence-based interventions this is an essential resource for all therapists.
- Author(s)Jack Klott
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight177 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.