All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores several topics pertaining to suicide and deliberate self-harm in the corrections setting, including who tends to commit these acts; where, when, and how these incidents occur; screening mechanisms; the role of environmental stimuli in facilitating or preventing acts of self harm; interpersonal relations among inmates and between inmates and staff; the role of the courts in setting and ruling on suicide prevention policies; and diversion and re-entry plans for offenders.
- Author BiographyChristine Tartaro is associate professor of criminal justice at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. David Lester is distinguished professor of psychology at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.
- Author(s)Christine Tartaro,David Lester
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/01/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight499 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.