All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written with consumers in mind, primarily for those who have been harassed, or abused, by unscrupulous debt collectors. Much of the information included are from the authors own real-life experiences. The author will show you how to identify illegal collection tactics, how to prepare evidence and how to file a lawsuit against a debt collector. The contents of this book are t for exacting revenge on legitimate debt collection companies, it is for exacting justice for consumers that have been abused by debt collectors. If you are reading this book then you are probably at wits end and have been on the receiving end of bad debt collection tactics. It is time to turn the tables on illegal debt collections and hit them where it hurts, in the wallet. The big secret in the debt collection industry is that in upwards of ninety-eight percent of legitimate consumer filed Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) lawsuits the collection company will settle before their case ever makes it to a courtroom. Many times an offer of settlement is made as soon as the collection company files an answer to your complaint. This is the collection industry Achilles Heel. An easy to understand step-by-step guide with real world examples and with of tips and tricks on stopping debt collectors and profiting from their abuse. The book covers fair debt collection practices act (FDCPA), fair credit reporting act (FCRA), and telephone consumer protection act (TCPA) violations that debt collectors frequently use to abuse consumers.
- Author BiographyAllen is an avid and judicious consumer advocate who enjoys helping others. In addition to consumer advocacy he enjoys writing and blogging on various technology and business subjects.
- Author(s)Allen Harkleroad
- PublisherGMP Services, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGMP Services, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.