All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- Description102 REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL JOBS...AND HOW THEY KEEP THEM Please te: the only difference between Suits and Ladders 5 x 8 and Suits and Ladders 4 x 6 is the size Suits And Ladders: Ten Proven Ways to Keep Your Job Safe (with a few jokes thrown in) is a must read for anyone with a job that wants to keep it. Suzen Fromstein spent a year talking to 102 mid-to-senior level managers, consisting of 51 men and 51 women, from a variety of different industries and from several different English-speaking countries. She then consolidated their combined wisdom into one easy-to-read and often humorous corporate survival guide. Author giveaway: Suzen Fromstein will provide one half hour of free Skype job coaching to one of the first 25 people who like Suits and Ladders Facebook page and post which three corporate survival strategies most closely mirrors their own career journey. Advance Praise for Suits and Ladders: Every sentence of this book offers sage suggestions for keeping your job safe and yourself protected. From heightening self-awareness to championing a positive attitude, Suzen has thrown eugh seeds on the soil to grow a whole new crop of quality, secure and forward-thinking professionals. The bonus? This volume is transferable to private life and personal relationships, too! Nina Spencer, International Keyte Speaker and Canadian Best Selling Author of Getting Passion Out of Your Profession and 2014 release of A Time to Creep, A Time to Soar (Lessons learned for work and life from climbing Kilimanjaro)
- Author BiographySuzen made her debut as a published author with Suits and Ladders: Ten Proven Ways to Keep Your Job Safe (with a few jokes thrown in). Her second book, Want to Inform, Influence and Entertain Like a Pro? The Seven Deadly Sins of Public Speaking and How to Avoid Them summarizes Suzen's experience as an executive speechwriter, college professor and competitive Toastmaster. It also includes a bonus section co-authored with stand-up comic Michael Nemiroff on how to add humor to everything. Forever the optimist, Suzen swears her third book, Killers, Coffins & Cadavers, a comedy book on death and dying co-authored with Michael Nemiroff and comedic actress Elaine Smookler will be published at some point - whether in this lifetime or the next remains to be seen. Until then she will continue to speak and write about more mundane subjects like career, relationships and the rapport-building power of laughter. Prior to embarking upon her speaking and writing career, Suzen was the Director of Communications at The Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC), the mutual fund industry's trade association and taught business presentations skills at a local community college. Before entering corporate life, she ran her own communications firm. Suzen has two independent grown sons and lives in Toronto with her two cats Nikki and Rusty.
- Author(s)Suzen Fromstein
- PublisherWrite Connections Inc.
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrite Connections Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.