All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1954, Summaries of Leading Cases on the Constitution quickly became the gold standard for concise summaries of important U.S. Supreme Court cases on constitutional law. Covering decisions from the establishment of the Court to the present, the book incorporates every facet of constitutional law, including the powers and privileges of the three branches of the national government, federalism, war powers, and extensive briefs on civil rights and liberties. The fourteenth edition has been thoroughly reorganized to make it easier to use and to correspond more closely to the outline of the U.S. Constitution. In addition, it includes information on important concurring and dissenting opinions, the complete text of the Constitution, a readily useable index and dictionary, and information about Supreme Court justices. Updated through the end of the 2003 term, the fiftieth anniversary edition of Summaries of Leading Cases on the Constitution is an essential resource for law students, lawyers, and everyone interested in our nation's Constitution.
- Author BiographyThe late Joseph F. Menez was professor of political science at Ball State University and an alumnus of Harvard University and the University of Notre Dame. John R. Vile is professor of political science at Middle Tennessee State University. He is the author or editor of numerous books on Political Science and Constitutional Law including Presidential Willerns and Losers: Words of Victory and Concession, The Encyclopedia of Constitutional Amendments, and A Companion to the U.S. Constitution and Its Amendments.
- Author(s)John R. Vile,Joseph F. Menez
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width158 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.