About this product
- DescriptionSummarizing is an essential reading comprehension skill for all subject areas. Help students understand summarizing using Spotlight on Reading: Summarizing for grades 34. This 48-page book includes a variety of high-interest lessons and activities that make learning fun! The exercises increase in difficulty as the book progresses, so students practice more-advanced skills as they work. With a variety of formats, teachers can provide direct instruction, reinforcement, and independent practice throughout the year. This book is perfect for practice at home and school and includes an answer key. It aligns with state, national, and Canadian provincial standards.
- PublisherFrank Schaffer Publications
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSpotlight on Reading
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrank Schaffer Publications
- Weight159 g
- Width206 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.