Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBig Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert Book Summary In this book, Elizabeth Gilbert paints a vivid picture of the beauty and fulfillment art, and especially living a creative life, can cultivate. She encourages readers t to despair about obtaining a higher education when it comes to artistic living. This book delves into the possibilities that await you when you decide to say yes to any idea that chooses you. She makes it seem delightfully simple to lead a life full of light and wonder to feed your soul. The title is very appropriate as she guides you towards seeing your value and pushes you to find your place in this magically creative world of ours. She wants all people to celebrate their curiosity, interests, and perhaps latent or deeply buried sense of creativity. According to her, we are all creative, and it is very likely only our fear that holds us back from living as freely as we should. Big Magic is written as a template and provides valuable lessons for unleashing your creativity. It attempts to get people back in touch with their authentic creative urges while living in a world that generally grinds away at our time and freedom. This book is aimed mostly at writers and artists, but also anyone who would like to inject a little bit of magic into their lives. Her approach to creativity comes across as quite mystical, but with some rational and logical points. She encourages people to live more deeply rather than strive for meaningless titles, and in the process, rejects many artistic cliches. It is a book focused on the possibility of self-actualization and about reaching your true potential. Go ahead, let go of your fear, free your inner creativity and allow the Big Magic of inspiration to influence your life in remarkable ways... Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- The Book at a Glance
- Final Thoughts
- Now What?
- Author(s)Book Summary
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byBig Magic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.