Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionSummary of The Only Game in Town by Mohamed A. El Erian - Includes Analysis Preview: Mohamed A. El-Erian's The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse is a discussion of the role of central banks in confronting the current financial and ecomic dangers facing the world. Following the financial collapse of 2008, central banks pursued aggressive and invative policies in an effort to stabilize the world ecomy. Policy makers have failed to enact the measures necessary to ensure growth, and so central banks have had to continue to invate and stabilize. In the long term, however, central banks cant sustain growth on their own. If governments do t take steps to create growth and regulate financial markets, there will be ather financial crisis... PLEASE NOTE: This is summary and analysis of the book and NOT the original book. Inside this Instaread Summary of The Only Game in Town: Overview of the book Important People Key Takeaways Analysis of Key Takeaways About the Author With Instaread, you can get the key takeaways, summary and analysis of a book in 15 minutes. We read every chapter, identify the key takeaways and analyze them for your convenience.
- Author(s)Instaread Summaries
- Date of Publication16/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.