All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionSummer is all about relaxing and having fun. But it's even better when you find the right guy to share it with. In this originally formatted romance, the reader gets to choose her own happy ending, which can result in a kiss from one of eleven swoon-worthy guys. At the end of each chapter, the reader decides how she wants to continue her journey to find love, and the endings are based entirely on the choices she makes while reading. Every selection counts and the possibilities are endless. For those readers t yet ready for romance, there are alternate endings to hang with friends or take time to get to kw themselves. But one thing's for sure - every reader is guaranteed one fabulous beachside summer.
- Author BiographyJill Santopolo is a writer, editor and adjunct professor living in New York City. She spent her childhood summers at the beach and her idea of a perfect summer day still involves the sand, the sun, the sea, and someone special to share it with. You can visit her online at www.jillsantopolo.com or follow her on Twitter @JillSantopolo.
- Author(s)Jill Santopolo
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Weight204 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.