All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAntonia was last seen in Regent's Park walking her Jack Russell terrier. The remains of a female body have been recovered from Regent's Canal, and both her husband and his best friend are suspects in what increasingly appears to be a murder. The fast-moving story travels backwards in time. Exploration of the mystery of Antonia's fate follows twists and turns as hair-raising as the roads on the mountaius isle of Capri. Jane Huxley, detective of the human psyche, ushers readers to the astonishing ending, proving along the way that the deepest mystery of all is that of the soul torn between desire and loyalty. Jane Huxley once again shines a light on what one reviewer of her previous work called the pampered indolence of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Beautiful and the Damned . She keeps up a brisk pace, both in the elegant prose and the suspense instilled from the opening pages, affording readers a voyeuristic thrill along with keen psychological insight.
- Author BiographyJane Huxley is recognised as a clever and ingenious novelist. In Summer Night, Winter Moon, she elevates the novel to literary artwork. Huxley lives and works in New York, London, and the South of France. She is married to an American physician and has two daughters.
- Author(s)Jane Huxley
- PublisherDelancey Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDelancey Press Ltd
- Width111 mm
- Height180 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.