All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummer at Shell Cottage is ather delightful summer read from Lucy Diamond, author of the bestselling The Beach Cafe. A seaside holiday at Shell Cottage in Devon has always been the perfect escape for the Tarrant family. Beach fun, barbecues and warm summer evenings with a cocktail or two - who could ask for more? But this year, everything has changed. Following her husband's recent death, Olivia is struggling to pick up the pieces. Then she makes a shocking discovery that turns her world upside down. As a busy mum and GP, Freya's used to having her hands full, but a bad day at work has put her career in jeopardy and w she's really feeling the pressure. Harriet's looking forward to a break with her lovely husband Robert and teenage daughter Molly. But unkwn to Harriet, Robert is hiding a secret - and so, for that matter, is Molly ...
- Author BiographyLucy Diamond lives in Bath with her husband and their three children. She has written several bestselling novels, including The Beach Cafe, Me and Mr Jones and The Year of Taking Chances.
- Author(s)Lucy Diamond
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight344 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.