CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws Cassie and Henry are meant to be together. Even Cassie's ex-husband Gil kws it. She's got a smile on her face and a Tiffanys ring on her finger and all that's needed is a date to get to the 'I do's.' Only, Cassie's Vintage Catering business is booked for every Ascot for the next five years, she won't commit to a mortgage on a place together and she's spending more time helping her friend Suzy plan other people's weddings than her own. In fact, her girlfriends are beginning to wonder whether her year of independence, spent getting over the breakdown of her marriage, wasn't just a little too successful. Suzy and Henry's wild and younger cousin, Gem, has such hesitations. Love has gathered her into its embrace and she's heading to the aisle at a sprint, determined to marry her new man in the Cornish church where her parents were wed. But Cassie tices fault-lines in the relationship -one else appears to see and her friendly advice to think twice spectacularly backfires, leaving her own relationship hanging in the balance. As Henry departs for a jade mine hunt in Africa, Cassie commits to a summer in Cornwall to try to make amends to Gem. She tells herself everyone has to be allowed to make their own mistakes, but when news comes that Henry's disappeared, she realizes she's made one of her own - and that a happy ending and Happy Ever After aren't necessarily one and the same.
- Author BiographyKaren Swan began her career in fashion journalism before giving it all up to raise her three children and an ADHD puppy, and to pursue her ambition of becoming a writer. She lives in the forest in Sussex, writing her books in a treehouse overlooking the Downs.
- Author(s)Karen Swan
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight595 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementOpen Market
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.