Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of Essays and sermons from 1964 to 2005. This volume includes: Does man have essence before being? A te on the formation of the Sanhedrin The Transfiguration of Yiddish Echoes of four holy martyrs Bad things happening to good people The Presence of G-d Parshat Yithro, 5749 Will our oil last? Is the Torah an Intellectual matter only? Remember! What do we mean by Torah min ha Shamayim ?
- Author BiographyKuzriel Meir (Ben Ariel Ha Sephardi) was adapted by William Thomas Pickett (of the Yazoo Picketts) in 1946. Due to a divorce he was again adapted by Philip Hewett in 1957. As a sickly child with TB he moved in with his foster maternal Parents Rev. and Mrs. Lester Martin Mckay, Jr. and was classically trained by him and several toutors. He moved to California and lived 8 years with Philip and Lori. A serious Car accident left him nearly crippled in 1958. He began a regement of treatments and training that by 1964 He has lettered in Track, football, swimming, wrestling, and basletball. He entered the U.S. Army and in 1968 became a medic in Special Forces. He served in the 6th, 10th and 5th SF groups, serving in Vietnam with the latter. In 1971 he returned to Vietnam and served as Chief Company Medic with C company 2/5 Cav. He then surved on the Mountian Rescue team in Alaska. During his military service he won a Silver Star, 3 Bronze Stars (one for bravery), a Purple Heart, 2 Air Medals (one for bravery), and an army achievement medal. He was awarded a Viet-namese Cross of Gallentry with Palm. In 1977 he attended Concordia University in Montreal and Achieved a BA in Judaica while attending a local Yeshiva. He moved to Israel in 1979 where he attended Yeshivah attaining his Rabbinical Degree and his Yadin, Yadin certification. He qualified as a Shochet, Mohel and Sofer and served in Israel, South Africa and the U. S. As a rabbi and member of the local Bati din'im. After a stroke in 2001 he has retired and returned to Canada where he lives with his wife.
- Author(s)Kuzriel Meir
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.