All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephan goes on vacation to Sweden with his mom. Here he experiences the simple delights of the swedish country side and family. Following the story of challenge and triumph, children will be exposed to common sentences in english and swedish. Stefan aker pa semester till Sverige med sin mamma. Har upplever han den vardagliga gladjen i svensk natur och familj. Medan barnen foljer historian om utmaning och triumf, kommer de sa smaningom att lara sig meningar pa engelska och svenska.
- Author BiographyAnette Henningson enjoys traveling and learning about different cultures, most recently she went on a 10 year anniversary trip to Tahiti with her husband James. She was born in Lund, Sweden. After graduating from an art school (Sodra Latin's gymnasium) in Stockholm, Sweden, she went to Ralls, TX, USA, to be an exchange student for a year, ended up coming back and graduating from the Art Institute of Dallas with a degree in Visual Communications. She has been working as a Graphic Designer/Art Director for print and web for the past 20 years. Her two kids, Connor and Sofia have traveled to Sweden many times, Anette wrote and illustrated her first book 2013 from some of those memories to promote learning about Sweden and swedish.
- Author(s)Anette Henningson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anette Henningson,Sofia Henningson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.