Summer in the Sun: Impulse / Second Nature / Less of A Stranger by Nora Roberts (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpend summer with Nora Roberts! Rebecca Malone uncharacteristically followed a wild impulse and jetted off to Greece, to blue skies, to sun, to adventure - and she even met a sexy, stranger! To get an interview with charismatic Hunter Brown ambitious reporter Lere found herself being blackmailed into spending two weeks alone with the mysterious author...Confident, charming David Katcherton swept into Megan Miller's pretty seaside home town, declaring that by summer's end he'd have the family business and her, too.
- Author BiographyNORA ROBERTS No.1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts is a word artist, painting her story and characters with vitality and verve, according to the Los Angeles Daily News. She has published over two hundred novels, and her work has been optioned and made into films, excerpted in magazines, and has been translated into over twenty-five different languages and published all over the world. With over 400 million copies of her books in print worldwide, she is truly a publishing phenomenon.
- Author(s)Nora Roberts
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight330 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.68
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.