All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
About this product
- DescriptionSo many men, so little time, with her career in high gear too, what will sexy, stunning film actress Dana Scofield do besides engage in erotic romps with gorgeous men during the decadently delicious Summer of Love-1967? Will her artist friend Paula choose the handsome Texas rancher or the young and juicy Georgia peach? How does lust compare with love when it comes to finding true and lasting happiness? These are among Dana's diverse dilemmas during the wild and wonderful Summer of Love!
- Author BiographyPatricia McLaine has worked as an international psychic, tarot reader, astrologer, and metaphysical teacher for over 44 years. Her worldwide clientele includes the celebrated in the fields of entertainment, politics, journalism and business, in addition to those from all walks of life. She is the author of The Wheel of Destiny - The Tarot Reveals Your Master Plan, plus a novel about love, life after death and reincarnation, The Recycling of Rosalie, and her memoir, Cosmic Conspiracy - Psychic to the Rich and Famous. Pattie started out as a playwright and also has two published plays: Sidney, Eldridge Publishing, and Love is Contagious, Dramatist Play Service. She has appeared on numerous television and radio shows in various cities in the United States and on radio in the United Kingdom and Hong Kong. Pattie has been featured in articles in numerous national newspapers and magazines, and in the Time-Life Book series, Mysteries of the Unknown, as one of the psychic elite in the book, Psychic Powers. Pattie appeared on the Discovery Channel in the series, Strictly Supernatural in the segment on Tarot. Her show on Blog Talk Radio, Exploring the Paranormal with Pattie, features celebrity guests. Segments may be downloaded at www.blogtalkradio.com or on her website: www.patriciamclaine.com. Pattie resides in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)Patricia McLaine
- PublisherPatricia McLaine
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPatricia McLaine
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jolene Naylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.