All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBring summer to your kitchen with beautiful seasonal recipes from Matthew Evans new book Summer: Fat Pig Farm.Welcome to Summer on Fat Pig Farm, where the garden prospers, the berries ripen and the aroma of fresh herbs lingers in the air. Summer is the season of surplus, a time when the sun is high and the cooking is easy. Dig in to indulgent waffles with salty butterscotch pears. Enjoy a rustic farm meal of cider chicken or zucchini and buffalo mozzarella lasagne, while sipping white peach and mint sangria. Finish with vanilla-poached nectarines or raspberry cake drizzled with elderflower syrup.Gourmet farmer Matthew Evans showcases beautiful seasonal produce with this collection of fresh and simple recipes to help you bring summer into your kitchen.
- Author BiographyMatthew Evans is Australia's favourite tree-changer. A former chef and food critic, Matthew is now a Tasmanian smallholder, food writer and food activist. He fattens pigs, milks a cow, tends a garden and writes about food from his office on Fat Pig Farm, in the gorgeous Huon Valley. Matthew is the star of the long-running SBS TV show The Gourmet Farmer series as well as the recent documentary on seafood, What's the Catch?, in which he advocates for a change to Australian food labelling laws. Matthew is the author of eleven books, including the authoritative Real Food Companion, his autobiography Never Order Chicken on a Monday followed by The Dirty Chef, and he co-authored The Gourmet Farmer Deli Book and The Gourmet Farmer Goes Fishing.
- Author(s)Matthew Evans
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.33Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.