Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionSummerPlace is a tale of Sea Captain Don Cramer and his voyage in the Mid-Atlantic over a fifty year career. Meet the zaney characters who boarded his vessels, enjoy the explorations of Maryland and Virginia dive clubs, who ventured out with Don, visiting wrecks such as the Varranger, King Cobia, The MoonStone and Jacob Jones. Hear first account witness of rescued treasure. The stories of the Cramer clan unwinds through emerging sea towns and the ups and downs of marriage, life at sea and love and loss.
- Author(s)Donald Cramer
- PublisherEsh Media
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEsh Media
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.