All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
About this product
- DescriptionSummer dreamed of becoming an artist and painting natural beauty on canvas. But all that changed when she married Joshua Hart, a man carrying a powerful dream of his own. With a temper to match his wild-boy good looks, he stormed out of their marriage to pursue a life as a musician, leaving her alone and, unbekwn to him, pregnant. Five years later, Summer is busy raising her daughter and managing the family's camp and retreat center in the woods of Eastern Washington. With her artistic dreams all but forgotten, her world turns upside down the day Josh shows up with an offer to help her get the camp ready-and plans for divorce. Only Josh didn't expect to find a blue-eyed darling who calls him Daddy living at Hart's Camp. Not to mention his surprise over the attraction he still feels for Summer Day. Can he make amends for the past? Or is it too late? Ty and Winter Williams, marriage-retreat speakers, share their heartwarming story of second chances, and Summer and Josh must face the choices they've made. Is God's grace eugh to carry them through the divorce? Or can He change their hearts and help them find their way back to love? Takes you on a journey of love, forgiveness and healing. Pam Foster A heart-stirring vel about second chances for a godly marriage. Linda Rainey SUMMER'S DREAM, book three of the Christian romance series, Second Chance, is a story of redemption, forgiveness, and second chances. Second Chance Series Winter's Past (Book 1) April's Storm (Book 2) Summer's Dream (Book 3) Autumn's Break (Book 4) Season's Joy (Book 5) Coming in Dec. 2016!
- Author BiographyMary loves stories about reconciliation and the journey that can happen when God touches broken relationships. She and Jason have been married for forty years and raised four children. They know firsthand what it means to get a second chance with each other, and with God. Isn't it beautiful when the Lord brings about a beautiful redemption, reconciliation, and restoration? Mary worked in Christian education for eighteen years. She loves Youth Theater and has written and directed over twenty full-stage productions. She and Jason live in the country near Blanchard, Idaho, with two silly dogs. Besides writing, Mary enjoys meeting her kids for coffee, reading, crocheting, and hiking in the woods.
- Author(s)Mary E Hanks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.