All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an exceptional memoir. Paula shares details of a life fully lived. As in each and every life, there are ups and downs. The key is to find a way to get through each chapter, each hurdle, and each experience whether positive or negative. Paula shares her special way of getting through them. As a young girl, Paula took ballet lessons. At her recital, a photo is taken of her in all of her glory. It is the only childhood picture of her by herself, without siblings. This picture epitomizes the Inner Ballerina of Paula, her inner beauty, poise, strength, and confidence. While we each do t have an Inner Ballerina, we do each find a way to cope when necessary. It is calling upon this inner self that allows Paula to cope with the many things she must face throughout her life. From a tragic fire, cancer of first herself then her husband, a serious illness of a child, to many other life experiences, Paula calls upon her Inner Ballerina. Paula writes with heart and with humour. I love this memoir and admire Paula for her strength and honesty.
- Author(s)Paula Mack Smith
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.