CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionTaken from the Works Progress Administration's (WPA) transcriptions of 1936. This volume contains a well-balanced mixture of Sumner County, Tennessee, records, including family information, bible records, as well as tombstone records and inscriptions. The result is this collection, which provides the dates of birth and death, as well as family relationships, of approximately 2,500 persons listed in the index. The final section includes numerous colorful letters from the Civil War. Paperback, (1936), repr. 2012, Index, xii + 187 pp.
- Author(s)Works Progress Administration
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.