All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhile most other titles on Sun Tzu emphasize the strategic or philosophical nature of Sun Tzu's writings, this guide will show readers how to implement The Art of War tactically and operationally. It promotes savvy strategic principles from Sun Tzu such as: share rewards, coordinate resources, and choose your timing. Sun Tzu for Execution enables readers to achieve results and improve their bottom line. Filled with insight commentary and examples from companies that are best in class at execution, Sun Tzu for Execution makes strategy actionable.
- Author BiographySteven W. Michaelson is President of FreshDirect, the fast growing NY area online retailer. Steve's career spreads over a variety of operations, marketing, merchandising, sales, and other leadership roles. Steve is the co-author of several books on Sun Tzu including Sun Tzu for Success.
- Author(s)Steven W. Michaelson
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/05/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date16/11/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.