All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you find out everything you need to kw about the sun, from how to stay cool to how the sun helps plants to grow, with the 'Weather Watch' series. Each book in this appealing series focuses on a different type of weather: how weather can affect us and our environment, how we make use of different weather types and examples of extreme weather conditions. Features: easy-to-read text complements stunning photographs; child-friendly diagrams help to explain simple scientific and geographical concepts. Each title features a fun, weather-related activity page. It includes tes for parents and teachers that ensure children get the most from the book. It includes glossary words that are emphasized in bold.
- Author(s)Honor Head
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleWeather Watch S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.23Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.