All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn enduring image in quiltmaking, Sunbonnet Sue has been charming quilters the world over for more than a century. In this wonderful collection, Sue and her faithful companion Scottie venture outside for some good old-fashioned fun - including camping, kite flying, ice skating, and more. Show off your redwork embroidery and applique with these delightful designs with perennial favourite Sunbonnet Sue.
- Author BiographySuzanne Cirillo has been an avid quilters since she first tried her hand at it in the 1970's.
- Author(s)Suzanne Zaruba Cirillo
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight336 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.