Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSunday lunch is synymous with relaxing and eating with friends and family, and this book ensures that the cook has an enjoyable time too. Clarissa Dickson Wright gives you classic and imaginative ways to cook all types of meat, poultry and game (and there's a chapter on fish too). You'll find all the classic roasts here alongside inspiring new recipes to broaden your repertoire such as Brazilian Roast Suckling Pig or Mexican Brisket. She also includes all-important sauces, ideas for accompanying vegetable dishes and an invaluable chapter on how to use up your leftovers. Johnny Scott provides essential information on carving so that a beautiful roast isn't turned into a hacked-up travesty. Basic Stuffed Roast Chicken, Beef Wellington and Pheasant with Figs are just a few of the tasty dishes that will have you cooking up a storm every Sunday.
- Author BiographyClarissa Dickson Wright, formerly of 'Two Fat Ladies' fame, has seven cookery books and one Food Anthology to her name. She starred with Johnny Scott in three series of 'Clarissa and the Countryman' for BBC2. Johnny Scott has written for many newspapers and magazines as a farmer, a naturalist and an historian. Together they have co-authored Clarissa and the Countryman, Sally Forth, The Game Cookbook and A Greener Life.
- Author(s)Clarissa Dickson Wright,Johnny Scott
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Weight767 g
- Width225 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.