All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you need an antidote to the uninspired preaching you hear at your parish church or whether you'd like something extra that you can linger with and mull over, this little book by a seasoned Jesuit preacher is the answer. Appearing just as they are when Fr. DiGiacomo delivered them, these reflections for Sundays and the major feasts of the church year are an excellent resource for homilists and for anyone who wants to spend extra time with Jesus. The reflections are brief and can be read before Mass begins or shared at the dinner table. Their content always derives from the Gospel passages, with frequent references to the other readings of the day. A question following each reflection will challenge or inspire you to connect the word of the Lord for that week with your daily life.
- Author(s)James DiGiacomo
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight122 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.