Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sudden death of her father, Rolfe, sends Carla Hunter to South Australiaâ²s Barossa Valley to claim her birthright. And to begin a search for the truth about her heritage that will change her entire life... Rolfeâ²s journal tells a tale of disinheritance and disgrace, and Carla knows that her grandfather, Carl Stenmark, will not accept her or her son. In fact, she finds the Stenmark family more likely to destroy her and her fledgling business than to welcome her with open arms. Carla must use every ounce of courage -- and every friend and ally she can find -- to keep her vineyard and make a go of her new life. Even her heart is at risk, as her growing friendship with one man and the determined attentions of another awaken the kinds of joy and fear she had never expected to experience again.
- Author BiographyLynne Wilding has published eight previous novels with HarperCollins: King of Cane Valley, Heart of the Outback, Whispers Through the Pines, Turn Left at Bindi Creek, This Time Forever, 52 Waratah Avenue, Outback Sunset and Sundown Crossing.
- Author(s)Lynne Wilding
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight252 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.