All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the sequel to Jassmine's first autobiography Rainbows , which chartered t only her traumatic childhood, but also her realisation that she was spiritually gifted. Sunflowers continues in a similar vein. Jassmine relates anecdotes of her Spiritual experiences, which are both emotive and entertaining; these are interspersed with her life experiences which includes her difficult relationship with both parents as she reaches adulthood, and also the pride she takes in bringing up her son single-handed. She learned by her parents' mistakes and vowed that her son would have a happy and secure childhood, which she achieved. Those who read both Rainbows and Sunflowers will, doubt, be touched by the optimism and strength that Jassmine possesses. There is also the comfort that Spirit are always around and that loved ones never leave us, even when they are longer in their Earth bodies.
- Author(s)Jassmine James
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.