All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSunita's baby sister stays at home when Sunita goes to playgroup. The baby is isy when Sunita has to be quiet. The baby stays up late when Sunita has to go to bed. Sometimes Sunita doesn't like having a baby sister but when the baby smiles, Sunita loves her sister very much indeed! Each of the simple stories in the Dealing with Feelings series, beautifully illustrated by Melissa Four, explores a familiar childhood experience. These stories help children to process and understand a variety of emotions, while helpful tips at the back of the book suggest ways for parents and practitioners to build on the understanding in many creative and fun ways.
- Author BiographyNicola Call grew up in England, where she loved to ride horses and go for long walks with her dog. She later combined a successful teaching career with writing the education books The ALPS Approach and The Thinking Child. Nicola has a passion for children's literature, and is author of the Dealing With Feelings series. She now lives in California, where she has three children and a menagerie of pets. www.nicolacall.com @nicolajcall Sally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Nicola Call,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleDealing with Feelings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Weight137 g
- Width168 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.