Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis sequel to L.G. Rivera's debut vel, Dammed, continues the exploits of Darwin J. Jones, a travel writer. Darwin has problems with women; in every city he visits, they end up dead. During and assignment in Venice, Darwin meets Mina, a beautiful heiress, with a mysterious agenda. Soon, girls start to disappear, and Darwin suspects that Mina may be a killer -or worse. As Darwin sinks deeper into the labyrinth of Venice, he discovers masked balls, naked flesh, and depravities hidden behind ancient facades. Skillfully intertwining multiple layers of mythology, author L.G. Rivera takes you into a mind-bending trip through the maze of Venice, right into the center. Harrowing, hallucigenic and haunting, the story builds to a climax you will t soon forget.
- Author BiographyL.G. Rivera was born in Spain and loves to travel. From the top of the Eiffel Tower to the impoverished slums of Haiti, he finds beauty and darkness anywhere he goes. He lives in Florida and is the author of two novels and multiple short stories. His next novel, Z+, is scheduled for release in 2013. You can find more information, including some short stories, at lgrivera.com.
- Author(s)L G Rivera
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.