All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBehind the clouds there is always the sun. Each section of SUNNY SIDE UP contains up-close and personal real life stories that provide inspiration, encouragement, and hope. In TOUGH TIMES, you'll discover how real people face real challenges and how they conquer their fears with courage, strength, and faith. In WOMEN, you'll find B.J. also struggles with the ups and downs in life. In an entertaining and motivating style, B.J. shares her personal stories of empowerment and healing. In DOG & CAT LOVERS, you'll recognize the abundance of love we all have for our furry friends and the love they give us in return. A Bonus Section is devoted to short vignettes from Charlie Bear, the headstrong scrappy little rescue dog w a huge part of B.J.'s life.
- Author BiographyB.J. Taylor is an award-winning author. She has written more than thirty inspirational stories for Chicken Soup for the Soul books, and also writes for Guideposts magazine and Angels on Earth magazine. B.J. lives in Southern California with her husband and rescue dog Charlie Bear. Vist her website at www.bjtayloronline.com or her blog at www.bjtaylorblog.wordpress.com. She has also written the book CHARLIE BEAR: What a Headstrong Rescue Dog Taught Me about Life, Love, and Second Chances.
- Author(s)B J Taylor
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.