All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the blinding morning sunlight, Donal Gore stands in a monastery courtyard. He had travelled to Spain to fight in the Civil War. Captured and awaiting execution, time w slows for him. And he is haunted by memories of his childhood. His was a life of pia lessons, of an unexpected love affair, and of betrayal. And soon he will realise that this story has yet to find its end ...SUNRISE WITH SEA MONSTER is a wonderfully moving story of a father and son, and their attempts to understand each other. Written in spare, rich prose, it will be loved by all those who devour his new vel, SHADE.
- Author BiographyNeil Jordan's fiction has been widely acclaimed. 'Night in Tunisia', winner of the Guardian Fiction Prize, will also be reissued in May 2004. As a director, his films include 'The Company of Wolves', 'The End of the Affair', and 'The Crying Game', which won him an Oscar for Best Screenplay. His new novel, SHADE, is simultaneously published by John Murray in May 2004.
- Author(s)Neil Jordan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/05/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight140 g
- Width128 mm
- Height13 mm
- Spine199 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.