All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSunshine Level 1 Activity Book The Garnet Education Sunshine series won the Duke of Edinburgh English Speaking Union English Language Book Award in the category 'Best Entry for Children' in 2011. Sunshine is a three-level introductory series for kindergarten children studying English. It is both teacher- and student-friendly and provides balanced activities that address all intelligences and learning styles. Sunshine helps to develop students' curiosity, imagination, creativity and gross and fine motor skills. Key Features *Sunshine is content-based. It develops listening and speaking skills through pictures, art and music. * Language is taught through the characters of Baa, Lily and Sally, who create humor and build confidence. * Varied activities encourage 'whole-brain learning' and maintain childrens' interest. * Brightly illustrated songs, rhymes and chants develop phonemic awareness. *Sunshine includes tear-out worksheets, stickers and an end-of-course diploma. * The Resource Bank includes teaching tips as well as detailed suggestions for additional games, crafts, drama activities and songs. Accompanying Student's Book, Resource Pack, Teacher's Book and Big Book also available.
- Author(s)Elida Beatriz Messina,Marta Graciela Garcia Lorea
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSunshine S.
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width270 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Doug Nash
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.