All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionFor Roy Ireland, his brother Colin, and his friends Looby and Teach, a holiday away from their parents is an experiment in anarchy. They have a genius for mischief, a wit honed of a lifetime's fraternity and eugh money to get them drunk in every pub in Shropshire, provided they go without food. Occasionally displaying a sensitivity that would surprise their own mothers, the four boys embark on a boat ride as harrowing as Apocalypse Now and as laden with portent as Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, wherein they bravely battle against Looby's foreboding warning, 'Life's boring if you do wt.'
- Author BiographyCraig Smith was born in Huddersfield and attended Peter Sansom's Poetry Workshops. His first collection, L.O.V.E. Love, was published by Smith/Doorstop, back-to-back with Jackie Stead's Now She Is Old. He had to wait another 17 years for his next collection to appear, the long poem A Quick Word With a Rock and Roll Late Starter, published by the Bird Brothers at Rue Bella. Super-8 is his first novel.
- Author(s)Craig Smith
- PublisherZeticula Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKennedy And Boyd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.