All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis patterned picture story follows Ben on his trip to the park. The text describes the park visit, while the illustrations delve into Ben's imagination and reveal the adventures of 'Super Ben.' He encounters a shark in the duck pond, a spaceship roundabout and puddles containing monsters! * Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion. * Text type - A patterned story with predictable structure. * The labelled story map on pages 14 and 15 incorporates interest words from the text and some of Super Ben's encounters encouraging children to follow Ben's adventures once more.
- Author BiographySteve Smallman has been working as an artist and illustrator for many years, and has created many successful childrens books as well as original visuals for children's television. He lives with his family in Lichfield in the English midlands and is especially skilful at animal illustration.
- Author(s)Steve Smallman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Smallman
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.