All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a time, three billy goats named Gruff were traveling to the hillside to snack on some green grass - when they suddenly find themselves trapped inside a video game! The good news: the three billy goat brothers become Super billy goats! One becomes a Warrior, one becomes a Ninja, and one becomes a Wizard. The bad news: the green field of grass is gone - and in its place is Hillside Castle, a dangerous dungeon filled with creepy-crawlies and fantastical foes! Can the goats make their way through the castle to get their grass - or will the toothsome troll named Final Boss feast on them for his lunch?
- Author BiographySean Tulien works as a children's book editor in Minnesota. In his free time, Sean likes to read, eat sushi, exercise outdoors, listen to loud music, play with his quirky bunny, Habibi, and his curious hamster, Buddy, and spend time with his brilliant wife, Nicolle. When he's not doing all that stuff, Sean loves to writes books like this one. Fernando Cano is an emerging illustrator born in Mexico City, Mexico. He currently resides in Monterrey, Mexico, where he works as a full-time illustrator and colorist at Graphikslava studio. He has done illustration work for Marvel, DC Comics, and role-playing games like Pathfinder from Paizo Publishing. In his spare time, he enjoys hanging out with friends, singing, rowing, and drawing.
- Author(s)Sean Tulien
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleFar out Fairy Tales: Far out Fairy Tales
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fern Cano
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.