All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom pregnancy to toddlerhood, Super Bright Baby: 50 Things You Really Need to Kw will help parents nurture their child's burgeoning mind. Expert author John Farndon recommends strategies - including ways to bond, intelligence-building play and teaching your child to read - that can be used throughout every stage of a baby's development. With a timeline covering learning and growing milestones, boxes outlining the scientific facts for each topic, and quotes from leading childcare experts, this book is the smart choice for parents who want a great future for their children.
- Author BiographyJohn Farndon is the London-based author of many hundreds of books for children and adults on scientific and environmental issues, including the international bestseller Do You Think You're Clever? (short-listed for the Society of Authors Education Award). He has written widely on the human mind and body, including books such as The Mind Explained and The Story of Nerves for the Nobel science organization. With leading child-psychologist Dorothy Einon he wrote Creative Play, a pioneering book on creative ideas to promote a child's development.
- Author(s)John Farndon
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content Note50 line drawings
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.