Super Cleanse: Detox Your Body for Long-lasting Health and Beauty by Adina Niemerow (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.40+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe effects of leading an unhealthy life are all around us: rates of heart and autoimmune diseases are on the rise; 2 out of 3 American adults are overweight; reported levels of depression and anxiety are through the roof; and, chronic fatigue syndrome has w entered our country's lexicon. We feel weighed down and drained, both physically and emotionally. We indulge in alcohol, cigarettes, and comfort food to alleviate our pain, only to find that our feelings of lethargy and emptiness intensify. But as holistic chef and cleanse leader Adina Niemerow demonstrates, we have the ability to reset our body's natural, balanced state by purging ourselves of wasteful diets and toxic lifestyles. In this all-new and completely revised edition of the classic Super Cleanse , Niemerow offers 11 comprehensive cleanse experiences that show readers more than just how to lose weight or clear up their skin through detox. Designed as a mini retreat for the body and mind, each cleanse provides a complete program, with specifically tailored recipes and exercise/activity suggestions, for targeting a wide range of ailments: Bags under your eyes? Indulge in the 3-Day Face Lift: enzyme-rich gazpacho, homemade beauty treatments, and DIY facials. Feeling heavy and weighed down? The Tazmanian Liver Cleanse will flush out your system with a 3- to 7-day regimen of electrolyte smoothies, nutrient-filled soups and supplements, and energizing breathing exercises. Need a quick pick-me-up? Pamper yourself with the One-Day Wonder, a one-day diet of blended drinks and soups, including super foods and booster food supplements. Looking for a more intense detox experience? Melt away pounds with the Green Buzz, a 3-to-7 day cleanse of four low-glycemic juices and a variety of alkaline veggies. Niemerow's holistic approach to health is based on 12 years of experience unleashing the transformative power of whole foods. She has worked with a number of doctors and nutritionists (both traditional and alternative) and will discuss how each cleanse works and the numerous benefits each offers. Every cleanse also includes a testimonial from one of Niemerow's clients about how the experience benefited his or her life. Easy-to-follow and fun, Super Cleanse will appeal to those looking for an enjoyable and effective way to improve their health and re-energize their lives.
- Author BiographyAdina Niemerow began her journey as a holistic chef studying healing with whole foods and Asian traditions in modern nutrition at the Heartwood Institute. She continued her culinary education at the Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City and has worked at top wellness spas and restaurants, including the French Laundry. She's been a personal chef to Fortune 500 CEOs, fashion models, musicians, and movie stars, and she continues traveling the globe searching for secrets to thriving on a clean diet. She lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Adina Niemerow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight215 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.