All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce you've mastered the basic recipe, you can create almost any colour and flavour combination you like. But you don't have to stop there! In this adorable book, experienced pastry chef Loretta Liu shows you how to take the macaron one step further. First, achieve a batch of perfect light-as-air macarons as your base and then decorate them to create edible art that will delight and amaze your friends and family. Follow Loretta's expert step-by-step instructions to achieve a wide range of finishes - there are techniques here for both the beginners and the more experienced bakers and sugarcrafters. The abstract patterns, brushwork and gilding in Simple Designs make perfect petit fours when entertaining in style at home; little ones will squeal with delight at the ideas in Playtime (as will the child in all of us!) - these include a panda, teddy bear and bunny rabbit. Ideas for Seasonal decoration include Christmas baubles, whilst pretty painted flowers are perfect for Mother's Day. Finally, designs for Celebrations include pretty heart-shaped macarons.
- Author BiographyInternational award-winning chef Loretta Liu has worked as a chef at many prestigious establishments, including The Raffles Hotel in Singapore and Raymond Blanc's Le Manoir Aux Quat' Saisons. She now has her own patisserie and cookery school, On Cafe, and her On Macarons are bestsellers in Harvey Nichols, London.
- Author(s)Loretta Liu
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note100 x col photographs
- Weight650 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.