All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuper Drinks for Pregnancy provides over 100 easy-to-follow recipes developed to meet the nutritional needs of pregnant and breastfeeding women. Moreover, because certain complaints during pregnancy can make eating solids difficult, and, once the baby is born, time for eating can become restricted, these quick-to-prepare liquid meals are the perfect solution to keep a woman urished, energised and optimally healthy.
- Author BiographyFiona Wilcock, MSc, PGCE, BA, RPHNutr, has, as a freelance nutrition consultant, written widely on diet in pregnancy, infancy and the early years. Fiona has worked with the British Nutrition Foundation as a nutrition scientist. She has been nutrition expert for Mother & Baby magazine for several years and has provided nutrition consultancy for the UK's Health Education Authority and Marks & Spencer.
- Author(s)Fiona Wilcock
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note150 images
- Weight362 g
- Width192 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.77Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.